Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Productive Procrastinator


So....
I've lived in Ames now for about a month and a half. Still love it.
Thinking even more seriously about going back to school next year...ish, for interior design.
Wondering about how bills are going to get payed with all the craziness going on at work. Hopefully I'll get some baby sitting jobs soon or something.
I signed up to be a mystery shopper (watch out everybody), and my first assignment is rather....small. But whatever I'll take it.
I feel like I'm finally pulling my head out of my depression hole just a little bit more each day. I actually did pilates the other day which was amazing. Probably going to do Yoga today.
I am at Matt's house way too often, I think. But he doesn't mind (which doesn't help me leave very often, heh, knowing he wants me there). I definitely need to spend more time with Sara, I miss her. I feel we're like sisters now. We tend to get in nit picky arguments and then are fine two seconds later.
I think I spend so much time here because I don't like being home. I never have. Not even from elementary to high school. It's not that I don't love my home, I just like being out doing things. But here's the kicker, if I don't have anyone to do them with then I veg, very badly. No motivation.
I feel slightly thrown out into the world, and all the things that I am learning are going to bust my head open at some point.

I don't think I've even explained yet that Matt and I are dating, have been since we met, heh. How do you explain about someone so amazing? Someone so close to your heart. They just are, they're just perfect....There's too much to describe.

So...now after I do yoga, I'm going home. I wouldn't be surprised if I end up here again tonight or tomorrow night heh. Habits die hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment