Monday, February 8, 2010

Ames #2


MANY things in my head.

1) I realized that the reason I bring so much stuff with me when I go on vacation or even sit down on the couch at home to do something, is that I know I'll get frustrated about whatever I was initially planning on doing (usually something important) and then I'll give up and start on whatever else I brought a long with me. I've noticed this is also a trend more areas of my life: jobs, goals....
2) Had an amazing conversation with Matt last night (after watching the super bowl :D).
-He has figured out things about me without me having to tell him. Not to mention, most of them are things that I WOULD have to tell someone and usually wouldn't do it until a much later point.
-I trust him, which is scary to me. I've never trusted someone completely right away.
-We decided not to go to the next step yet in our relationship because, as he put it, I have some things I need to get over with past relationships etc. I can't "be his" 100% until I do.
-Apparently I have a "fake smile" and a "real smile". Also, I have a "fake laugh" and a "real laugh". And he can tell the difference.
-Both of us have gone through a lot of crap with past relationships and are very surprised at how ours is turning out.
-Lots more but whoever is reading this will probably barf if I said anymore.
3)Craziness with jobs- Didn't get hired at Cold Stone because of the fact that I don't have a car.
Got called with a job offer today but it's down in Des Moines. Talked to Pam about Mary Kay stuff, as well as did a bunch with Event Planning (I'm so proud of myself).
4) My roommate is insane, we are insane together. Love her to death.

That's all that I can remember at the moment, shows how much I was multitasking while writing this.

No comments:

Post a Comment